Scout Show 2017
The 2017 Scout Show will be Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 from 9am to 3pm at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds.
ONLY $4.00 per person to enter – OR purchase 1 Camp Card from one of our Scouts or at the gate and it gets 4 people in at NO extra charge! ALL SCOUTS in Uniform enter FREE! (patches not included but available for sale at $3 each)
See below for BOOTH/Camping REGISTRATION and get your Unit registered today! Overnight camping available to all Scouting Units April 21-23… see registration form below.
Like us on FACEBOOK
REGISTER for camping, display booth, or activity space using THIS FORM
- Overnight camping Friday and Saturday available! WIN the MODEL CAMPSITE award
- Unit COMPETITIONS and PRIZES! See the list HERE
- Gwinnett County Fire Truck
- Meet STRONG MAN Greg Cochran and take the Tire Flip Challenge
- Old Timer’s Concession Stand for LUNCH!
- Ninjakour’s Ninja Obstacle Course
- Teens try the VENTURING CHALLENGE
- Come see a FLEET of Military Trucks (Deuce-and-a-half’s and more)
- Atlanta Gladiators ~ Gwinnett Braves~Georgia Swarm
- cross the 100FOOT Scout-built Monkey Bridge
- BB guns, Bows and arrows and NEW Tomahawk Throw!
- Unit’s can set up their own BOOTH or Activity to share with fellow Scouts (Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place booths)
- FRIDAY NIGHT Backyard Movie
- Saturday night CAMPFIRE SHOWCASE – Open Mic Talent Show! Live Bands on Stage!
- PINEWOOD DERBY – Council Championship Race sponsored by NAPA AutoCare centers ~ see the COUNCIL RACE Champs crowned
For Camping, Unit Booth Registration, and more info, download/share the SCOUT SHOW FLYER
VENDOR registration: VENDOR REGISTRATION